1个回复

[恶搞图片]husband and wife - 夫妇             &

楼层直达
nav5

ZxID:17720446

等级: 中将
举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2012-04-28 0
husband and wife - 夫妇             &

The husband leans over and asks his wife, 'Do you remember the first time we had sex together over fifty years ago? We went behind the village tavern where you leaned against the back fence and I made love to you.'

Yes, she says, 'I remember it well.'

OK,' he says, 'How about taking a stroll around there again and we can do it for old time's sake?'

Oh Jim, you old devil, that sounds like a crazy, but good idea!'

A police officer sitting in the next booth heard their conversation and, having a chuckle to himself, he thinks to himself, I've got to see these two old-timers having sex against a fence. I'll just keep an eye on them so there's no trouble. So he follows them.

The elderly couple walks haltingly along, leaning on each other for support aided by walking sticks. Finally, they get to the back of the tavern and make their way to the fence. The old lady lifts her skirt and the old man drops his trousers. As she leans against the fence, the old man moves in.. Then suddenly they erupt into the most furious sex that the policeman has ever seen. This goes on for about ten minutes while both are making loud noises and moaning and screaming. Finally, they both collapse, panting on the ground.

The policeman is amazed. He thinks he has learned something about life and old age that he didn't know.

After about half an hour of lying on the ground recovering, the old couple struggle to their feet and put their clothes back on. The policeman, is still watching and thinks to himself, this is truly amazing, I've got to ask them what their secret is.

So, as the couple passes, he says to them,' Excuse me, but that was something else. You must've had a fantastic sex life together. Is there some sort of secret to this?'

Shaking, the old man is barely able to reply,

'Fifty years ago that wasn't an electric fence.'

丈夫俯身询问妻子,“你还记得我们一起过性行为超过五十年前的第一次吗?我们去后面村里的小酒馆,在那里你靠在后面的栅栏,我对你的爱。“

是的,她说,“我记得。”

确定“,他说,”如何采取散步,周围有老时间的缘故,我们可以做呢?“

噢,吉姆,你个老魔鬼,这听起来像一个疯狂的,但好主意!“

一名警察坐在旁边摊位在听到他们的谈话,并有自己的轻笑,他认为自己,我已经看到了这两个老家伙做爱对围栏。我只是保持对他们的眼睛,所以有任何麻烦。于是,他跟随他们。

对老年夫妇走吞吞吐吐地相处,互相扶着手杖辅助支持。最后,他们得到的酒馆后面,做他们的方式栅栏。老太太抬起她的裙子和老人丢弃他的裤子。由于她对围栏倾斜,老人搬入。然后他们突然爆发,警察已经见过的最激烈的性行为。这正好为约一分钟都大声喧哗和呻吟和尖叫。最后,他们都坍塌在地面上,气喘吁吁。

警察惊讶。他认为,他已经学会了对生活和养老,他不知道的东西。

经过约半小时,躺在地上的复苏,这对老夫妇的斗争,他们的脚,把自己的衣服上。警察,还在观望,并认为自己,这是了不起的事情,我问他们,他们的秘诀是什么。

因此,作为夫妇通过,他对他们说,'对不起,但那是别的东西。你一定已经有了一个梦幻般的性生活在一起。是否有某种秘密?“

晃动,老头勉强能够答复,

“五十年前,这不是一个电栅栏。”

本帖de评分: 1 条评分 DB +5
DB+5 2012-04-28

♥感谢对笑话板块的支持♥

尐寵児の僷灬

ZxID:23831

等级: 元老
经历一些事 看清一些人