倒序阅读 最近浏览的帖子最近浏览的版块
3个回复

[恶搞图片]At the bar- 在酒吧

楼层直达
nav5

ZxID:17720446

等级: 中将
举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2012-04-20 0

An Englishman, Irishman and Scotsman were sitting in a bar in Sydney, Australia.

"The view is fantastic, the beer excellent and the food exceptional," said the Scotsman, "but I still prefer the pubs back home. Why in Glasgow, there's a little bar called McTavish's. The landlord there goes out of his way for the locals so much that when you buy four drinks, he'll buy the fifth drink for you."

"Well," said the Englishman, "at my local, the Red Lion, the barman there will buy you your third drink after you buy the first two."

"Ahhh, that's nothin'," said the Irishman. "Back home in Dublin there's Ryan's Bar. Now, the moment you set foot in the place they'll buy you a drink, then another, all the drinks you'd like. Then, when you've had enough drink, they'll take you upstairs and see that you get laid - ALL on the house!"

The Englishman and Scotsman immediately pour scorn on the Irishman's claims, but he swears every word is true.

"Well," said the Englishman, "did this actually happen to you?"

"Not me-self personally, no," said the Irishman, "but it did happen to me sister."

一個英國人,愛爾蘭和蘇格蘭人坐在酒吧在澳大利亞悉尼。

“認為是夢幻般的啤酒優秀和的食物特殊的,”說是蘇格蘭人,“但我還是喜歡酒吧回到家裡。為什麼在格拉斯哥,那裡是1小酒吧叫McTavish的。房東有去他的方式,為當地人這麼多,你買四杯時,他會為你買第五的飲料。“

“嗯,”英國人說,“在我的地方,紅獅,酒保會買你的第三個飲料後,你買的前兩個。”

“啊,這沒什麼,說:”愛爾蘭人。 “回到家在都柏林還有瑞安的酒吧。現在的時刻,你腳下的地方,他們就會給你買一杯飲料,然後另一個,你想所有的飲料。然後,當你有足夠喝,他們”帶你上樓,看到你奠定的 - 所有的房子“

英國人和蘇格蘭人立即倒入愛爾蘭人的說法嗤之以鼻,但他發誓句句屬實。

“嗯,”英國人說,“這實際上發生在你身上?”

“不是我自己個人,沒有,”愛爾蘭人說,“但它確實發生在我身上的妹妹。”

本帖de评分: 1 条评分 DB +5
DB+5 2012-04-20

我很赞同

维尼ヾ

ZxID:15692015

等级: 贵宾
-           都变了,所以我也变了。

举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2012-04-20 0
每日笑话欢迎你~