倒序阅读 最近浏览的帖子最近浏览的版块
4个回复

[恶搞图片]An attorney and a blonde  一個律師和一個金發碧眼的

楼层直达
nav5

ZxID:17720446

等级: 中将
举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2012-04-17 0

An attorney and a blonde are sitting next to each other on a flight from Los Angeles to New York. The attorney asks if she would like to play a fun game.
The blonde is tired and just wants to take a nap, so she politely declines and rolls over to the window to catch a few winks. The attorney persists. He explains how the game works.

"I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me, and vice-versa."

Again the blonde politely declines and tries to get some sleep. The attorney figures that since his opponent is a blonde he will easily win the match, so he makes another offer.

"If you don't know the answer, you pay me only $5.00, but if I don't know the answer, I will pay you $500."

The blonde figures there will be no end to this torment unless she plays, so she agrees. The attorney asks,

"What's the distance from the Earth to the moon?"

The blonde reaches in to her purse, pulls out a five dollar bill, and hands it to the attorney. Then she asks the attorney,

"What goes up a hill with three legs, and comes down with four?"

The attorney is puzzled. He uses his laptop to search for references. He taps into the air-phone with his modem and searches the Net and the Library of Congress. Frustrated, he sends emails to his coworkers and friends. No luck. After an hour, he gives up.

He wakes the blonde and hands her $500.00. The blonde politely takes the $500.00 and turns away to get back to sleep. The attorney, who is going nuts trying to figure it out, wakes the blonde and asks,

"Well, so what goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four?"

The blonde reaches into her purse, hands the attorney $5.00, and goes back to sleep.

一個律師和一個金發碧眼的是坐在旁邊的對方,從洛杉磯到紐約的航班上。律師問她是否想扮演一個有趣的遊戲。
金發是累了,只想打個盹,所以她婉言拒絕,並滑過窗口搭上了幾個媚眼。律師仍然存在。他解釋說,遊戲是如何工作的。

“我問你一個問題,如果你不知道答案,你給我,反之亦然。”

再次金發婉言拒絕,並試圖得到一些睡眠。律師的數字,因為他的對手是一個金發碧眼的他將輕鬆地贏得了比賽,所以他讓另一個報價。

他說:“如果你不知道答案,你付出我只有$ 5.00,但如果我不知道答案,我會付你500元。”

金發碧眼的數字不會有這樣的折騰結束,除非她扮演的,所以她同意。律師問,

“什麼是從地球到月球的距離?”

金發達到了她的錢包,掏出五美元鈔票,遞給律師。然後,她問律師,

“什麼東西上山用三條腿的山上,並帶有四個下來嗎?”

律師不解。他用他的筆記本電腦搜索引用。他點擊進入空氣電話與他的調製解調器和搜索網和美國國會圖書館。沮喪,他向他的同事和朋友發送電子郵件。沒有運氣。一個小時後,他放棄了。

他醒來的金發女郎和她手中$ 500.00。金發禮貌需要500.00美元,而轉身離開回去睡覺。律師,誰去堅果試圖弄清楚,喚醒金發碧眼的要求,

“嗯,有什麼用三條腿一座小山上,有4個呢?”

金發手伸進了她的錢包,手$ 5.00律師,並再次進入休眠狀態。

本帖de评分: 1 条评分 DB +5
DB+5 2012-04-17

我很赞同

维尼ヾ

ZxID:15692015

等级: 贵宾
-           都变了,所以我也变了。

举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2012-04-17 0
是这样阿