倒序阅读 最近浏览的帖子最近浏览的版块
1个回复

[恶搞图片]buying a car 買車

楼层直达
nav5

ZxID:17720446

等级: 中将
举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2012-04-17 0

A man in his 40's bought a new BMW and was out on the interstate for a nice evening drive. The top was down, the breeze was blowing through what was left of his hair and he decided to open her up. As the needle jumped up to 80 mph, he suddenly saw flashing red and blue lights behind him. "There's no way they can catch a BMW," he thought to himself and opened her up further. The needle hit 90, 100.... Then the reality of the situation hit him. "What the hell am I doing?" he thought and pulled over. The cop came up to him, took his license without a word and examined it and the car.
"It's been a long day, this is the end of my shift and it's Friday the 13th. I don't feel like more paperwork, so if you can give me an excuse for your driving that I haven't heard before, you can go." The guy thinks for a second and says, "Last week my wife ran off with a cop. I was afraid you were trying to give her back." "Have a nice weekend," said the officer.

在他40年代的人買了一個新的寶馬和是一個美好的夜晚驅動器號州際公路。頂端下來,微風拂面,通過他的頭髮離開,他決定向她打開了。針跳可達80英里,他忽然看見他身後閃爍的紅色和藍色的燈光。 “沒有辦法,他們能趕上寶馬”,他認為自己打開了她的進一步上升。針擊中90,100....然後現實的情況向他襲來。 “我到底在幹什麼?”他認為,拉了過來。的警察來到了他,沒有一個字了他的執照,並檢查它和汽車。
“這是一個漫長的一天,這是結束我的轉變,這是13號星期五。我不喜歡更多的文書工作,所以如果你可以給我一個藉口,你的駕駛,我還沒有聽說之前,你可以走了。“這傢伙認為一秒鐘,說:“上週我的妻子與一個警察跑了,我怕你想給她。”“有一個愉快的週末,”軍官說。

本帖de评分: 1 条评分 DB +5
DB+5 2012-04-17

我很赞同

维尼ヾ

ZxID:15692015

等级: 贵宾
-           都变了,所以我也变了。

举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2012-04-17 0
Re:buying a car
買車
« 返回列表
发帖 回复